DASURECO HealthCare Program (DHCP) and all of its subsidiaries are committed in protecting your privacy. Please read the DASURECO HealthCare Program Privacy Statement below.
This DASURECO HealthCare Program Privacy Statement applies to data collected by HealthCare Program through its automated system and manual recording system.
Collection of Your Personal Information
DHCP asks you to provide personal information, such as your name, billing address, home, work or other telephone numbers, email-address and Identification Numbers.
Use of Your Personal Information
DHCP collects and uses your personal information to maintain accurate member/account information and participation in specific programs. We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send service communications such as billing statement and reminders, monthly newsletters and other promotional information. Personal information collected by DASURECO HealthCare Program is stored and processed in an online platform and can be accessed online.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
DHCP will not share your personal information with any non-affiliated entity or third-party vendor for their independent marketing or commercial purposes. DHCP committee members are permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver service to you. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. Personal information may also be disclosed as follows:
- Records may be disclosed to affiliates or contractors hired by DHCP to assist in carrying out operations, such as healthcare transactions and the like.
- Records may be disclosed to government regulators and other government agencies when authorized or required by law.
- Records may also be compiled in aggregate form for DASURECO HealthCare Program.
- Records may be disclosed when required by law, such as in response to a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to law enforcement authorities.
- DHCP may use and disclose records for investigations into employee misconduct or for law enforcement investigations related to our business.
- We may also access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights or property of DHCP (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of DHCP services, members of the public or our members.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may view or edit your personal information by contacting a DASURECO HealthCare Program representative at (082)272-7777. Arrangements will be made for you to view your information and make any necessary changes.
Security of Your Personal Information
DHCP is committed to protect the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
Enforcement of This Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, contact us by calling DHCP representative at (082)272-7777.
DHCP welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us at (082)272-7777.